Free Shipping Alert for Orders Over £50!
Experience Unmatched Peace of Mind with a 2-Year Warranty and UK-based RMA.
Enjoy Hassle-Free Returns with our 30-Day Postage Paid Policy.
eSun ABS+ filaments, where innovation meets precision, superior strength and durability.
Adding product to your cart
GVDA Switchable DC Power Supply Adjustable USB DC Laboratory Light Transformer DC 110V 220V 30V 60V 120V Power Supply Source 10A 5A 3A
MODEL: GD- G305 / GD-G3010 / GD-G605 / GD-G1203
Input Voltage: 220V
Output Voltage: 30V/30V/60V/120V
Output Current: 5A/10A/5A/3A
Precautions when using DC stabilized power supply
1. First gradually adjust the "Coarse" button according to the required tension, and then gradually adjust the "Fine" button to ensure correct fit. For example, if you need to output a voltage of 12V, you must set the "coarse adjustment" button to 15V, and then set the "fine adjustment" button to 12V, otherwise it will not reach 12v, and the maximum output voltage will not reach 12V.
2. Set the desired voltage and then reconnect it to the load.
3. If you need to change the "coarse adjustment" gear during operation, you must first disconnect the load, set the output voltage to the desired value, and then connect the load.
4. If the load is short-circuited or overloaded during operation, please disconnect the load first, then press the "recovery" button or turn off the power and then turn it on again to restore the voltage to normal operation. Connect after troubleshooting the load.
5. When connecting power supply units with different nominal currents in series, the output current must correspond to the nominal value of the minimum nominal current.
6. Each power supply has a measuring head to display the output current or output voltage of the channel in different A/V states. Usually placed in the voltage indicating state.
7. Each channel has two output connectors, red and black. The red connection means "+", the black connection means "-", and the black connection with the black symbol "earth" in the center of the control panel indicates that connection. Connect to the enclosure, and connect to each socket. One output has no electrical connection and is only used as a safety wire. It's easy to understand that the symbol "ground" means ground, and the "+" and "-" represent the positive and negative output power to power the op amp at double the power.
8. Two voltages can be connected in series. Simultaneous use is prohibited. Since the power supply is a power supply device, the output terminals cannot be short-circuited for a long time.
Package List :1pcs DC Power Supply1pcs Power Cable1pair Crocodile Clip Line
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.